Thursday 8 March 2012

FN and F2 key wasn't working for Dell Inspiron 6000 for Wireless Switch On

I had to fix my Friend computer. Computer was loaded with various kind of virus. I scan that hard disk as secondary hard disk but before that i run in safe mode and scan with free addition of AVG which detect some virus but could not delete it. then i use as a secondary hard drive and Scan with Norton Internet Security 2008. It detect virus and fix it all. After I hook up hard disk back to laptop my wireless light wasn't on. I tried everything. I read some where that winsockfix would help. so I tried, I download it and run it. It worked. Man I am so relieve now.

Here is website: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html

1.) Download WinsockFix.zip. 
2.) UnZip WinsockFix.zip 
3.) Run WinsockFix.exe.
4.) Click the Fix button.

Thank you and enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment